We got back our Kia Sportage 2000 last week, three months after sending it for repair. It hasn’t stalled so far, that means the diagnostic was correct. The technician recommended that we replaced several parts like the idle speed valve, pressure hose (two of them) and the engine’s gaskets.
It took three months for the whole repair to be completed because spare parts had to be ordered and for some reasons parts must take months to reach the service centre.
I hope there will be no more problem with this old SUV, at least during the period while we are waiting for the delivery of the new Kia Sportage 2011.